- Our Mission at The A.T.O. is to prevent suicides in the United States and internationally.
1. Identify regions with high suicide rates.
2. Connect mental health professionals, youth workers, and community leaders together to generate solutions.
3. Market hope and a purpose filled life to those in despair in affected areas and on social media.
1. COMMUNITY CONNECTIONS - We coordinate a meeting and seminar with key community leaders. Designed to connect a community with reliable resources that combat the suicide epidemic in ANY region within the U.S. Click here for more.
2. A.T.O. CONFERENCES - An interactive conference & social media campaign for 12 to 24 year-olds designed to eliminate suicide as an option. Complete with sporting events, a concert, motivational life speakers, prizes and more! Visit www.AirwaveTakeOver.com
Sign up to hear from us about community events, speaking engagements and everything new! Enter your email to Subscribe.
Our Co-Founder and Director of Conferences / Speaking Engagements, Donald F. Walker Jr. is a decorated Air Force Veteran. With 10 years of experience as a Youth Minister he has spent many days and nights mentoring teenagers suffering from depression and suicidal tendencies. He started The A.T.O. as a faith-based 501(c)3 while completing a B.A. in Pastoral Studies. To hear “Life Messages” or schedule a speaker to speak at your conference, event or venue click below…
Our Co-Founder and Director of Community Connections, Khiedrae M.D. Walker, Esq. was a non-profit attorney in Biloxi, Mississippi after graduating from Cooley Law School. She reached out into the Gulf Coast communities to represent those affected by the infamous BP oil spill. Her skills in community relations and administrative prowess allows her to effectively bring people and organizations together to develop successful solutions. Click below to learn more about Community Connections…
Our Director of Internships, Bria A. Dixon has a vast knowledge of internship qualifications and processes. After receiving a full scholarship to Xavier University, she studied abroad 2 semesters in China and London. Before graduating with a B.A. in Political Science she completed a lucrative internship in Washington D.C. at The Institute of World Politics in the president’s office as his Primary Research Assistance. Her experience and passion to save lives is a perfect fit our Internship Department. Click below to learn more about our internships...
P.O. Box 84, Lithia, Florida 33547