#SUICIDEDEFEATED - WELCOME TO THE AIRWAVE TAKE OVER
Preventing Suicides Using Faith & Action
Our A.T.O. Team conducts research to verify trends in identified regions. We contact local organizations and ministries to setup meetings and seminars to identify the problem. If your area has had an unfortunate wave of suicides, please email us at:
Our team connects with local mental health organizations, youth workers, clergy, and community leaders to assess their capabilities to generate an appropriate response.
Finally, we all come together to provide education on suicide prevention and awareness. After communication with community leaders, we develop a sustainable action plan to end suicides in your region. This includes affordable methods to educate the local community through local organizations, businesses, and social media.
COLLEGE STUDENTS ARE AWESOME!
- Our college interns & volunteers are awesome too! One of our goals is to ensure they are the backbone of our operations. They will accomplish everything from conducting research & connecting with community leaders to building social media campaigns.
- At this time all students & volunteers can work remotely from the comfort of their homes or college dorms. If you have a computer or access to a campus library, you can participate in one of our internships & volunteer programs.
- Acceptance into our programs depends on your college major, cumulative GPA, and other factors. Students & volunteers please open the Informational / Internship - Work Study Qualification document below.
Internship Application and Informational / Internship Qualification document
(1) All potential volunteers & interns must read the Informational / Internship Qualification document and ensure you qualify. (Apply anyways, we believe in grace and favor)
PDF and Microsoft Word documents available.
(2) Complete the Internship Application below.
Sunshine Skyway Lane South, Saint Petersburg,
Copyright © 2018 The A.T.O. - All Rights Reserved